Steel Structures Manufacturers to Exhibit Their Potential
SteelStructures’2017, the 2d International Specialized Exhibition, a key event in the metal construction industry will be held on 5-8 June, hall 8.1, Expocentre Fairground, Moscow, Russia.
Using steel structures and metal products in the construction industry is a promising and dynamic trend. In Q1 2017 steel structures output grew 15% as compared to the corresponding period last year.
The exhibition will bring together more than 100 industry leaders, among them:
• Steel structures manufacturers: Kurganstalmost, BelEnergomash-BZEM, DORKHAN, Russtal, PMK, Pormizdeliya, Stilvek, Tagil Steel etc.);
• Light gauge steel structures manufacturers: Kazan Steel Profiles, Kalancha Group, LASAR, Metall-Don, Center-Trade etc.);
• Sandwich-panels manufacturers: Teplant, Tepofol, Technostil etc.);
• Corrosion protection companies: Morozovsk Chemical Plant, Center for Corrosion Protection, Orenburg Industrial Galvanizing Plant, Technostil Color, Uralelectromed, FICEP, Zinc Development Center, Cheplaybinsk Zinc Plant etc.);
• Rolled products and tubes producers and suppliers: EVRAZ Metall Inprom, OMK, Asha Steel Works, Korolyov Tubes Mill, Profile Group etc.).;
• Equipment manufacturers and distributors: VI-MENS, Wuxi Oriental Machinery Factory, SciAps, Jinan Evershining CNC Machine Co, Velikie Luki Experimental Engineering Works, Voortman Steel Machinery, Clifford Machines and Technology, Mashtekhnika, SoyuzKomplekt, Konecranes etc.);
• Design bureaus and research institutions: VEKTOR GROUP, Strains, Melnikov Central Research and Design Institute of Steel Structures Building, Scientific Research Centre, OJSC, Central Scientific and Research Institute of Building Structures Named after V.A. Kucherenko etc.).
The exhibitor list is posted on the exhibition website.
A hard-driving program of events consisting of 15 conferences, roundtables, seminars and presentations covers almost all the most pressing industry problems.
Welcome to attend SteelStructures’2017, the 2d International Specialized Exhibition!
View count: 61